Monday, May 30, 2011

My Favourite book and my Dragon's Egg story, by Tasha

This Monster book is one I have just read, during book week.  It is called 'When a Monster is Born"



I am am writing a story about another monster's egg.
One day I walked nervously into a dark and scary cave .
I saw a green and blue egg .
Suddenly I saw a bear. The bear ran out of the cave .
I sprinted into the cave and I snatched the egg.
I raced outside and quickly ran home.
"MUM! DAD! I found an egg, can I keep it?" I asked
"Yes", answered mum "I just love the green and blue on it"
My Dad asked " Where did you find it?"
"In a cave", I replied.
"Did you see anything else?'
Yes I saw a big bear. I replied.   
"Where did you find the cave and did you find anything else?"
to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment